from $3,189 weekly
Mooloolaba is famous for its beaches, shops and restaurants but most of all for its laid back coastal lifestyle.
This impressive home has a comfortable, relaxed, coastal feel about it which will not disappointed. Situated on a pristine part of the canal, you are just around the corner from the harbour which leads you straight out to the Pacific Ocean. Beaches, restaurants and cafes are just a short walk away.
The home itself has a great layout with excellent separation between zones; yet the kitchen, family and entertaining areas all combine to create the perfect family environment.
* Entertainers / designers kitchen and open plan living
* 5 bedrooms
* 3 bathrooms (2 are en-suites)
* Integrated family room all designed to capture the Northern aspect and water views
* An indoor/outdoor entertaining area adds a dynamic dimension allowing for all year round entertaining
* Ceiling fans and air conditioned throughout
* Stunning salt water pool
* Outdoor deck on pristine canal
* Private pontoon
* Double garage and an additional access point with a hardstand area perfect for a caravan, trailer or boat; all behind locked gates
* WiFi included
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Bunk Beds (Double and King Single)
Bedroom 5: King Single + trundle - Sleeps 11 people
Please note that linen is not supplied in this house. You can however lease it from G1 Property for $285 for the duration of your stay. The allowable amount of occupants is directed by the bedding configuration, only 1 additional person can be accommodated for.
Linen packs contain sheets and pillow cases, bathroom towels and a starter pack of toiletries, tea towel, sponges and washing soap samples, a toilet roll per toilet and a selection of teas and coffees. You will have to provide the rest.
You can also lease beach towels from G1 Property for $5.00 per towel.
Please note that our houses have special terms and conditions pertaining to the allowable amount of occupants (as per Bedding configuration plus 1) as well as the standard terms and conditions. You are encouraged to access these on our website under 'contact us' then 'terms and conditions'.
This property does not accept schoolies/school leavers bookings.
16 Coorumbong Street, Mooloolaba, Queensland 4557
For unit owners only, please click the following link