This brand new, 5 bedroom, modern townhouse has a luxurious coastal feel with wooden floors and high ceilings throughout. Bring your boat and dock it at your private pontoon. Situated on a pristine part of the canal, you are just around the corner from the harbour which leads straight out to the Pacific Ocean. Beaches, restaurants, and cafes are just a short walk away.
This is a very tight residential area and as such, this property is suitable for families only, with the understanding that noise must be contained inside the property after 10pm. Absolutely no parties, functions or gatherings at any time of the day.
* Huge designer kitchen, dining, and living area with spectacular views of the Mooloolaba canal
* Plunge pool and deck overlooking the canal
* Loft style media room with large flat-screen smart TV
(Please note there is no Internet Access in this property)
* 5 generous sized bedrooms with ample wardrobe space
* 3.5 bathrooms, 2 bathtubs
* Master bedroom features high ceilings with views overlooking the canal, a super king bed, and an enormous ensuite with double sinks, a freestanding bath and separate shower.
* Private pontoon, bring your boat
* Ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning throughout
* Media room
* BBQ and bar fridge
* Security sliding gate to front of property
* Kayak in garage
Bedroom 1: 1 Super King Bed with ensuite
Bedroom 2: 1 King Bed
Bedroom 3: 1 King Bed with ensuite
Bedroom 4: 2 King Single Beds
Bedroom 5: 2 King Single Beds
Lounge Room: 1 Double Sofa Bed (for 1 person)
Sleeps 11 people
(all singles/king beds can be slit into two singles or created into a king - $20 fee for each alteration - must be requested in advance)
Single car garage and one additional car park, all behind locked gates
(Please note no parking in the driveway so as to not create an obstruction to the neighbours)
PLEASE NOTE: The owner's tinny is moored on the pontoon - this is not for guest use. There is still room for guests to moor their own boat on the pontoon.
The property comes with a Linen & Amenity Starter Pack. All beds will be made up for your arrival and you will be provided with a starter pack of washing soap, tea towels, sponges, teas & coffees, bath towels, toiletries & a toilet roll per toilet. You may also hire beach towels from G1 Holidays for $6.00 per towel.
Please note that our houses have special terms and conditions pertaining to the allowable amount of occupants (as per Bedding configuration) as well as the standard terms and conditions. You are encouraged to access these on our website under 'Guests' then 'Terms and Conditions'.
This property does not accept gatherings/parties (including bucks & hens nights), or schoolies/school leavers bookings.
- Partial Air Conditioning
- Canal Frontage
- Non-Smoking Property
- Great for Children
- Water Views
- TV in master bedroom
- Outdoor Dining/Lounging
- Blu-Ray/DVD Library Available
- Flat Screen TV
- Built-In Robes
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Line
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Portacot(s) Available On Request (Charges Apply)
- No Parties/Events Allowed
- Swimming Pool (Private)
- Fully Fenced
- Free Parking (Secure Undercover)
- Water Toys Available
- Parking Space: 2
- Board Games
- Outdoor Dining
- Boat Ramp
- Strictly Couples/Families Only
- Family Friendly
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen & Amenity Pack Included
- Must Climb Stairs
- Multiple Living Areas
- Multi-Level Property
- Media Room
- High Chair
- Single Beds can be joined to form King(s) on request (Charges Apply)
- Bring My Boat (Open Water Access)
- Ducted Air Conditioning
Room / Bedding
- 6 Bedrooms | Max Guests: 11
- Room 1 : 1 x King Bed
- Room 2 : 1 x King Bed
- Room 3 : 1 x King Bed
- Room 4 : 2 x King Single Bed
- Room 5 : 2 x King Single Bed
- Room 6 : 1 x Double Sofa Bed
10/10, spacious !
Shocked by the size of the property ! Amazing layout. Beautiful home !
Needed wifi, more kitchen basics (alfoil, gladwrap etc) and new pans for cooking
22 Mar 2022 - Hayden Mannion
No dryer or Wifi in Premium Property!
Culbara 23b is a modern spacious home ,its location is handy to the beach and restaurants.
It rained heavily for 3 of our 4 day stay , I was very disappointed to find out that there was no dryer and no wifi . I think both are necessary in a property like this !
19 Mar 2022 - Jodie Weller
Very nice place to stay. My family and i enjoyed it. Will definitely recommend!!
1 Nov 2021 - Cameron T.
Culbara was a perfect house for the family to spend the weekend relaxing. The property is very well looked after, beautiful views and all the rooms are spacious. Master suite is an absolute treat!
4 Apr 2021 - Blake S.