A remarkable six bedroom, four bathroom waterfront family home is north facing with sparkling water views. This really is a perfect place for your next relaxing holiday.
Moor a boat at your very own private 10 metre jetty or relax in or sunbathe by the pool. Enjoy a game of billiards, watch a 3D movie in the 8 seat media room or take a stroll to Mooloolaba Beach and Esplanade.
* Free WiFi!!!
* Multiple living zones
* Indoor and outdoor dining
* Gorgeous central kitchen which opens out to the pool deck
* Movie theatre with 8 recliners
* The master bedroom is a stunning feature in itself, perched on the top floor with exclusive staircase away from the other bedrooms for privacy and comfort. The ensuite has a double vanity and free-standing bathtub
* The other bedrooms are spread across different wings with space for the whole family
* The home is brilliantly designed and gets fantastic cross-flow ventilation
* All windows have crimsafe security screens so guests can sleep comfortably with windows to allow a breeze
* All rooms contain ceiling fans
* Air-conditioning units in the billiard room which services the living area and kitchen, bedroom 6 (downstairs bunk room) and also the media room
* Pool table
* Karaoke machine
* Billiard room
* Home office if you need to attend to business
* 10m pontoon
* Views up the canal take in the Mooloolaba skyline which is only 1 km away
* The front of the home is fenced and secure, with manicured gardens and lovely seating areas to sit back with a book and relax
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY ONLY ACCEPTS FAMILY BOOKINGS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE IF YOU WISH TO BOOK WITH ONLY ADULTS STAYING
Bedroom 1: 1 Double/Single Bunk with TV and ensuite (downstairs)
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed (downstairs)
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen Bed, TV and ensuite (downstairs)
Bedroom 4: 1 King Bed, TV and ensuite (upstairs)
Bedroom 5: 1 Queen Bed (upstairs)
Bedroom 6: 1 Single Bed and 1 Single Trundle (upstairs)
Sleeps 13 people
CAR PARKING: This property has 1 garage spot available and driveway parking available for up to 4 cars, all behind a secure front gate.
The property comes with a Linen & Amenity Starter Pack. All beds will be made up for your arrival and you will be provided with a starter pack of washing soap, tea towels, sponges, teas & coffees, bath towels, toiletries & a toilet roll per toilet. You may also hire beach towels from G1 Holidays for $6.00 per towel.
Please note that our properties have special terms and conditions. You are encouraged to review these on our website under 'contact us' then 'terms and conditions'. In particular, we would like you to review our no function/party policies that apply to most properties (some exceptions apply). This property does not accept schoolies/school leavers bookings.
*Please note the owner does have a jetski tied to the pontoon - this is not available for guests use*
Here's what our guests have to say about the property:
"As a family of 10 we have stayed in island 5-star resorts, luxury cruise ships and various hotels. This was by far the best accommodation and facilities we have ever had. Incredible house with flexible accommodation options. Catered well for our wheelchair using teenager with one bathroom downstairs having a hand rail and a higher toilet. The kids (5 and 8) absolutely lived in the pool and LOVED fishing off the private jetty. The landscaped front garden with swing chair and water feature was my favourite place to rest and relax. We particularly enjoyed a family pool tournament and movie nights with very thoughtfully left selection of DVDs. A truly relaxing, luxurious and memorable holiday. Thank you soooo much" - Leanne B. (May 2019)
“A wonderful place to stay as a large family group. Great location and plenty of room for everyone. The house was clean and tidy, and the pool was perfect for the kids.” - Penny C. (April 2019)
AwsomeGavin Adams - 9th March 2021
Amazing place !! Plenty of room for large group and well appointed ammenities !! Heaps of little extras supplied by owners to make your stay even more relaxing !! Pool was great an your own pontoon !!! It doesnt get any better than this !! This is an opportunity to live like a king if only for a few days !! Absolutely loved it
Great house for large family holidaysKaren Batista - 18th January 2021
The house is as described. Great space for large family holidays. The WiFi wasn’t great but the pool table, pool and entertainment room make up for it. The kitchen was well equipped and everything was in working order. We enjoyed our stay.