Mariner Cove 1
This stunning designer apartment with river views has been completely renovated and presents as new for a quality stay at the Sunshine Coast. Taking up half of the ground floor, this apartment offers guests a lovely private riverside getaway literally only 100 meters to the "between the flags" patrolled beach at Mooloolaba Spit. With a view like this and excellent apartment features you won't want to leave!
Take a 5 minute stroll along the boardwalk to arrive at Mooloolaba Esplanade with its restaurants, cafes and shops, while just as close in the other direction are the fresh seafood markets, yacht club, playgrounds and parks.
* Air conditioned and ceiling fans throughout,
* Fully equipped modern kitchen, luxurious decor and living room.
* The backdoor leads you directly to the riverside parkland and small BBQ and outdoor setting on the patio. Gas BBQ on balcony
* This unit is perfect for any small family or group. Heaps of books, DVD's, game boards and CD's for you to enjoy during your relaxing escape on the Sunshine Coast.
* The complex is secure and exclusive with only 4 units in the building. There is an elevator from ground and garage levels to the apartment's front door
Bedroom 1: 1 King Bed, ensuite and wall mounted flat-screen television
Bedroom 2: 2 Single Beds and it's own separate bathroom
Sleeps 4 people
CAR PARKING: 1 single secure garage space
The property comes with a Linen & Amenity Starter Pack. All beds will be made up for your arrival and you will be provided with a starter pack of washing soap, tea towels, sponges, teas & coffees, bath towels, toiletries & a toilet roll per toilet. You may also hire beach towels from G1 Holidays for $6.00 per towel.
Please note that our properties have special terms and conditions. You are encouraged to review these on our website under 'contact us' then 'terms and conditions'. In particular, we would like you to review our no function/party policies that apply to most properties (some exceptions apply). This property does/does not accept schoolies/school leavers bookings.
Amazing locationAlison Goh - 23rd September 2021
Quiet and central, close to the canal, beach, and wharf. I would love to own this apartment because it was great!