There are plenty of things to do in Mooloolaba if you're looking for some pet-friendly fun. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Take a walk or hike along one of the many beautiful trails in the area. Just be sure to keep your furry friend on a leash at all times.
- Visit one of the area's many dog beaches. There are several to choose from, each with its own unique charms.
- Go for a swim! Both humans and dogs can enjoy a refreshing dip in the water at any of Mooloolaba's numerous beaches.
- Check out one of the town's pet-friendly cafes or restaurants. Many of them have outdoor seating areas where you can enjoy a meal or snack while your furry friend socialises with the other patrons.
- Stop by one of the local pet stores. Many of them offer a variety of products and services specifically for dogs, such as grooming and obedience training.
Whatever you decide to do, you're sure to have a great time exploring Mooloolaba with your four-legged friend by your side.
The Sunshine Coast is blessed with an abundance of walking tracks, which offer locals and visitors the opportunity to explore the region's stunning natural scenery. Some of the most popular walking tracks on the Sunshine Coast include the Glass House Mountains Walk, the Mapleton Falls Walk, and the Mount Coolum Summit Track.
The Glass House Mountains Walk is a short track that leads to some of the best views of the Glass House Mountains. The Mapleton Falls Walk features waterfalls and rainforest scenery, while the Mount Coolum Summit Track offers hikers unparalleled views of the ocean and hinterland.
Although Not all pet friendly, there is also an amazing walk on the top end of the Sunshine Coast.
There are a few different walking tracks around Noosa that offer stunning views of the area. One such track is the Coastal Walk, which begins at Sunshine Beach and winds its way along the coast, offering glimpses of the ocean and pristine beaches along the way. The track is about 8km long and takes around two and a half hours to complete.
Another great walking track is the National Park Circuit Track, which takes you through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Noosa National Park. The track offers beautiful rainforest scenery, as well as glimpses of the ocean and beaches. It's a bit more challenging than the Coastal Walk, with a few steep sections, but it's definitely worth the effort! The track is about 10km long and takes around four hours to complete.